Medicare Pays 100%
For qualified patients, Medicare pays 100% of the cost for skilled home health care from Divine Providence. There are no deductibles, co-pays, or any other out-of-pocket expenses for patients paying with Medicare.
To qualify, a patient must meet Medicare’s definition of homebound. This only means that leaving the home requires a taxing effort or the help of someone else, and that a person, therefore, leaves the home infrequently. A person can be temporarily homebound due to injury or disease. Patients must also require the skilled services of a nurse or therapist. Other services are part of the overall care, but nursing or therapy must be part of the care for Medicare to pay.
Finally, your doctor must review your plan of care and sign orders as changes in your plan of care are needed. Divine Providence does not require or encourage our patients to switch doctors. We encourage you to continue working with your long-trusted physicians. We will work with your doctor(s) directly to coordinate your home health care.
How We Help
- We provide important healthcare services in the more comfortable, less costly environment of your own home.
- Our in-home professional observation and assessment services give you peace of mind, help ensure timely response to changing medical conditions, and help prevent unwanted visits to the hospital or ER.
- Physical and occupational therapists train people how to overcome ability-limiting health conditions, and this training is best done in the home.
- When teaching important, diagnosis-related diet changes, we can go into your kitchen with you or your cook and have very specific discussions about what is best for you.
- We teach exercise programs tailored to your condition, and we teach you how to do them independently at home. This eliminates the need to go outside or to go to a gym and sets you up for greater success.
Our In-Home Services Include
- Wound Care
- Pain Relief
- Gait Training
- Fall Injury Prevention Program
- Anodyne Therapy®
- Cardiovascular Rehab and Management
- Neuropathy & Neuropathic Relief Program
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Program
- Post-Surgical Care
- Therapeutic Diet Teaching
- Medication Teaching
- Observation & Assessment
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s At-Home Care
- and much more
If you or someone you know
might benefit from home nursing or therapy,
please contact us now.